I'm a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a follower of Jesus who is learning how to love God and people better. Scroll down to take a look at some of my adventures!

3.19.2010

Clue 1



This is what I found tonight sitting exactly where I left clue 0. I think Jake was hoping that I wouldn't notice the switcharoo until later. But, because I got a keen eye, I spotted it within minutes. Decoding it this time was much easier, since I knew how to do it. It said:

"Praise God for the time I have had since I do, I love living our life and sharing it with you."

I also searched our computer for any file named "Clue __" and I found an mp4 that was named Clue 5. Aha! I thought- I found one! Well, I played it, and it was just a pretend clue- he just wanted to see if I would search the computer, apparently.

0 comments: