I'm a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a follower of Jesus who is learning how to love God and people better. Scroll down to take a look at some of my adventures!

1.19.2010

I still got it! ;)

Two days ago we went to Walmart to get a prescription filled for Aly's little sore behind. The pharmacist needed to talk to me about it, and after beginning to talk to me, stopped in mid-sentence, and said, "I can't believe you have 2 kids. You look so young!" I of course laughed, and said, "Yeah, a lot of people say that." She shook her head, and continued her instructions...only to stop AGAIN, to say, "I'm sorry, I'm just having a hard time understanding how you have two kids."

I hadn't heard that in awhile. Typically it annoys me, but since it had been so long, I took it as a compliment =). I'll be thankful when I'm 50! Currently, however, it's just annoying.

2 comments:

Bld424 said...

Did she think you were 15? Because there are 15 year old mothers of two...

Today I wore a pony tail and had on a shirt from the HS I worked at. I am convinced the people at Sams Club thought I was a teenage mother!

Ashley N. said...

haha, I think that's awesome Tiff! and glad to hear Aly's bottom will hopefully be a non-existent problem soon!