I'm a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a follower of Jesus who is learning how to love God and people better. Scroll down to take a look at some of my adventures!

9.28.2009

My nemesis

I'm learning that my biggest leadership challenge will be my emotions.

Not letting them get the best of me.
Not letting them immobilize me.
Not letting them manifest as physical ailments.
Not letting them get me to lose hope.

This is what could take me out of the game later on. So I need my community to gently help me to see and work through things when those circumstances come.

1 comments:

jr. forasteros said...

So how do you leverage these emotions to empower your leadership? How are you a better leader BECAUSE of your emotions? And how do these truths enable you to have the upper hand?