I'm a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a follower of Jesus who is learning how to love God and people better. Scroll down to take a look at some of my adventures!

7.18.2009

Move, Part I

Today was round one of moving across town to live with the Imler family. It went well. We now have almost our whole house over there sitting in our bedroom. I wish I would have taken a picture. It's slightly nightmare-ish, but Jake assures me that it'll be easy to organize. He's good at that. (reader is probably thinking- good at assuring or organizing? ambiguity is purposeful). Thank you JR., Scott, Adriene, and Bryce for helping us today. The trucks, trailers, and hands were answered prayers.

For next week, our plan of action is organizing everything that is already there into its place.

Then the following week, Move Part II will occur. I will update the progress.

0 comments: