I'm a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a follower of Jesus who is learning how to love God and people better. Scroll down to take a look at some of my adventures!

2.27.2009

A Little Blessing

I just got off the phone with the electric company, setting up a new account for when we move into our new apt. in a couple weeks. The customer service representative and I had a nice little conversation about being a stay-at-home mom, and afterwards, she said, "you know what, i think that i'm not going to charge you a deposit and service fee. you guys have great payment history. keep up the good work." it was so great! i mean, it's not like i could have gone anywhere else to get my electric (so they weren't competing for my business), but they still rewarded us for good payment history. so cool! A great surprise!

0 comments: