I'm a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a follower of Jesus who is learning how to love God and people better. Scroll down to take a look at some of my adventures!

2.26.2009

Halfway

Until what, you ask? Until the guys get back to the states. In celebration of this great occasion, I'm going to list some of the things that I miss about Jake. And Asante.

About Jake...
* taking our evening walks to debrief our day.
* laying in bed while asante falls asleep between us, again, talking about whatever is on our minds
* eating breakfast on the couch, talking about our upcoming day (wow, we do a lot of talking, huh?)
* our 1 hour lunch breaks, 1-2p
* dissecting Asante's baby books as we read them
* watching office together
* our sunday movies
* learning about all of the strange, linguistical things he's learning about
* making out (of course i miss this, right?)

About Asante...
* hugs from behind (his surprise attacks :))
* "if you're happy and you know it..."
* crawling into my lap, wanting me to read a book (again and again)
* kisses (but not biting, i still don't like his biting)
* waving to me and shaking peoples' hands

yay for the boys coming back in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!

0 comments: