I'm a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a follower of Jesus who is learning how to love God and people better. Scroll down to take a look at some of my adventures!

6.19.2009

Daily Tweets

  • 08:07 @hundiejo- where are you? i'm at panera on nifong! #
  • 08:19 oh, I guess I don't know which one she works at :) i'm excited to hear of any new developments throughout the day. praying today is the day! #
  • 08:44 i've lost my planner. if anyone sees it at their house, please let me know :). #
  • 09:06 @ asante, you are getting good at this, little buddy! we're gonna have to change treats to something smaller... #
  • 09:39 "Jesus is the smartest man who ever lived?" what do you think, yes or no? #
  • 11:27 @lessecho, yeah, that's my inclination as well. #
  • 11:30 @hundiejo, but why? what evidence do we have? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments: