I'm a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a follower of Jesus who is learning how to love God and people better. Scroll down to take a look at some of my adventures!

5.07.2009

Tweet Tweet

After some reservation, I have now joined (joined? is that the appropriate verb?) Twitter.

tiffanymalloy.
follow me. be a part of my tribe. :)
lots of mommy updates. hopefully a lot of interesting thought updates as well. with a lot of time on my hands to think during the day, I'm hoping this will be fruitful.

3 comments:

Bld424 said...

No! You got sucked in! I was warned last year that it can be super addictive, so I decline to participate. Now, all of the news shows talk about Tweeting, which makes it seem a little lame now, kind of like when old people joined facebook...

Tiffany said...

oh i know. those are exactly the reasons i was resisting.

but, sigh. i'm in now.

i half am annoyed by myself, but ... :).

i still don't text. and that's one i'm continuing to fight :).

Bld424 said...

My husband won't text either! He refuses to learn how to do it. He did start to learn to read them, just in case I have some emergency and can't call him. I told him he needs to know how to if he is ever in a home invasion... and he told me that is why he favors gun technology over cell phone technology.

Brother!!!