I'm a wife, a mom, a friend, a daughter, a sister and a follower of Jesus who is learning how to love God and people better. Scroll down to take a look at some of my adventures!

6.07.2009

A Momentus Monday

Tomorrow marks 2 exciting events- I begin seminary and Aly turns 2 months. :)

6 months ago I wouldn't have guessed that I'd be enrolling in Asbury Seminary full-time. I had just applied, but thought I'd be taking one class at a time for the next 8 years. Little did I know that I'd get the opportunity to go full-time. I'm SO excited to learn and move towards the vision God's given me.

Tomorrow morning some of my friends and I will be meeting to dream about how to better help collegiates and young adults grow in their walk with Christ from the ages of 18-30. I don't know what the brainstorming session will hold, but I'm excited about it nonetheless; I'm thankful for the really creative, passionate, and twentysomething-loving friends that I have. Hopefully we'll have a clearer picture of what the next steps by noon tomorrow.

On the other note, I can't believe Aly is 2 months already. She's becoming slightly less cranky everyday, which jake and i are both thankful for. She still isn't the happiest baby ever, but I think as her acid reflux is disappearing, life is getting better for her. We've been getting lots of smiles and "coo"s lately, which is excellent feedback for tired parents. She's also been doing some major sleeping through the night (for her age) most nights, which also makes her tired parents happy.

0 comments: